Thursday, January 07, 2010

CCP Dance School Scholarship Auditions on Jan. 9

I gots this through email. I remember my time as a scholar for Ballet Philippines, and what full of glee I was upon discovering that my hair was long enough to qualify my casting as one of the Kalikasan in Encantada. If any of you decide to take up the challenge, best of luck and, hey, have fun :)

--

The CCP Dance School will be holding scholarship auditions for its SY09-10 January-March term on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at the CCP Rehearsal Hall. Limited slots for full and half tuition scholarships are available.

AUDITION SCHEDULE

12:45-1:45pm for ages 9 to 13 and Male Scholarship Program
2:00-3:00pm for Intermediate and Advanced levels

Applicants are required to submit 2 pcs. 1x1 ID photos, dance resume and registration form with their audition fee prior to the audition.

For more information, please contact the CCP Dance School at 832-3689.

1 comment:

Grant said...

I take my girls to a great dance school in Greenville NC. They are both hoping to get a college dance scholarship!