Monday, March 15, 2010

Runthru is now online

Ah, so here's the exciting news I told you guys to watch out for. Please visit my beloved pet project Runthru Dance Magazine as it's now live online on http://www.runthru.com.ph. Basically, it's the online component of the print magazine: we have pages listing the content of each issue we put out, and you can read our cover stories, and some selected features online.

Since we don't publish regularly, dance fans can get their regular updates here. We'll regularly feature local news and announcements of shows and events, and dance reviews. I actually have three lined up already (just have to finish/start writing them), so stay tuned. I've drafts on Myra Beltran's Itim Asu at RCBC, and Ballet Philippines' Neo Filipino. Just tonight, I saw Airdance's In Between Tenses and I'm excited to write about that too.

I also just recently proofed the new revised dummy of our Issue 4, which goes to the printers this month. It's lovely! It's going to be a good year for Runthru, yes it is.

1 comment:

Su-Ling said...

Dear Joelle,

Congratulations! Hurray for dance Philippines :)

Cheers,
Su-Ling