Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i wish i had brilliance today

So that I can write an interesting blog entry. When I think of interesting blog entries, I'm miles away from a pc and when I'm in front of one and connected to the internet, nada.

So I'll focus on how I feel at the moment. I'm hungry. Someone says he's only finishing up. My ass. I hope he hurries, I haven't eaten since lunch. Well, I did eat a few slices of cheese this afternoon while learning Kundiman from video, but those don't count.

My legs are tired. Because I taught modern class this morning and took class with Anatoli at 1pm and learned the Muslim dance from Thatness, Thereness even if I didn't have to. Well, we thought I had to but mid-rehearsal, Anatoli announces that we're only dancing Vinta at the International Dance Day in Koronadal at the end of the month. So I don't have to learn Muslim, yay. Then, I watched Kundiman from video and taught the first part to the girls available and the pas de quatre to myself, Kit, Nino and Alvin. The pas de quatre is actually two love pas de deuxs to "Hindi Kita Malimot" and it is so damn easy. My part is only a lot of running around and reaching for Alvin. Well, I think I overdid my fan kicks because now my left inner thigh is sore. It wasn't sore before today.

I do love partnering Alvin. We've been running Tzigane together the past week because Kit and Nino are performing it on Saturday, but we rejects have decided to keep fighting the good fight. He's so super strong, and I can't finish this sentence because someone is finally finished and is doing things to me, distracting, confounding, dizzying things...

I gotta go. We can eat now. Yay!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you have to warn us if your posts contain any x-rated material. you know, kids could be reading.

:D

joelle said...

ha. if the kid is old enough to go online and fake his/herage sa friendster, they're old enough to read my blog entries. and that wasn't even the slightest bit x-rated.

Anonymous said...

oh, maybe slightly PG 13, hehehe. i like seeing you happy.