Sunday, June 26, 2005

research going well

I need to get a few more books to back up the research I’m currently doing so far, but it’s actually going quite well. I’ve been worried about not finishing on time – I have till May 2006 – but it doesn’t look as bad as I originally thought. With the research I’ve already done, I can actually start writing the drafts for my next two chapters (chapter one being my introduction/thesis proposal, which has yet to be approved) and then just add from there.

I don’t know yet if my request for adviser is approved. I’ll probably find out tomorrow, when I go to school to apply for an ID. I don’t really use my University of the Philippines ID in the University of the Philippines – I use it to encash checks, hehe; all I do is show the bank the form that says I’m currently enrolled and they accept it. But since the ID is expired – and they have long since issued a new version – I have to go get a new one. Which I shall do tomorrow.

Aaaah, so many plans. Yay.

from 43 Things.com

No comments: