Friday, July 30, 2004

ganda naman ng gypsy dyan sa tabi...

I'm having fun with Photoshop.  I never thought of this kind of life for when I grow up, but now that I am all grown up, I'm really basically a kid.  I dance for a living and in my spare time, I update and decorate my blog.  And I love Thursdays because it super rocks that Spike is free of the First in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I'm hungry wanting to know what happens next in Angel.  I really feel bad I missed the episodes I missed because I surfed for some transcripts and wish I had seen the episode Lorne tried this spell to get Cordy's memory back and instead stunted everyone's memory to when they were seventeen.  I kept laughing each time Fred would look for weed.  And I love that Wesley spells his name with three Ys: Wesley Wyndham-Pryce.  Pogi points that he doesn't need, but pogi points all the same.

And I love my blog.  Which makes me grateful that I now have a better relationship with the reason why I killed my last blog.  I find it remarkable how mature she is.  Or maybe she's just keeping her enemies closer.

I would be great if only I was more mature myself.  Otherwise, everything's wonderful.  Superb. 

Can anyone answer this though: was Charisma Carpenter really pregnant to begin with and they were only hiding her pregnancy until Evil Cordelia could use it to manipulate Connor?  Or do I surf for that info myself?

Yea.  Life is just peachy.

1 comment:

L said...

um, www.tvtome.com might help