Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i want my sleepyhouse... but first i blog...

I had a horrible last three days, mainly due to ballet and trying to get my life to fit everything I wanted to throw in. I was awake too long and my body needed the sleep pretty badly as I'm in too many dances this show and I have to be awake early to teach still. I don't get enough rest. I had a few hours sleep both Friday and Saturday nights and all day Sunday, I wanted to curl up somewhere nice and warm and just fizz out. I got to bed only around 6:30 in the afternoon and when I woke up the next morning, it still didn't feel like it was enough.

When I got to CCP, I felt like one of the walking dead. I waded through Anatoli's class like I was watching it in a movie instead of real participation. I blocked the dances so quietly, I was expecting people to think an alien invaded my body and didn't know what a loudmouth I usually am.

I perked up during the run-through. Although there are sections that were confusing - getting used to the stage the first day is always confusing, but add all the changes they keep putting in - I was back to my old self and was dancing happily.

The way there is hard and I should've stayed away from fries and mayo tonight, but dancing rocks. I do believe I enjoy it more when I'm the only one I have to think about.

I gotta hit the sack. I finish enrollment tomorrow and I have to get everything done by noon. Wednesday morning, I watch Saranggola ni Pepe. And in between all that and production week, I have to write an article about businesses preparing for February. Now that I've acknowledged I'm not Supergirl (or Elastigirl, hoho), I realize what a dork I am doing all this the week of my show. God give me strength.

No comments: