Wednesday, November 03, 2004

you don't know what's comin' at ya...

IF YOU WERE A GUY...
1. anong name mo?
Angel. My girlfriend will call me Devil when she wants to get some.

2. style ng hair?
I want Ethan Zonn curls! But if I were a boy and I still had straight hair like mine is, I'd keep it short and out of my face. I probably would have bangs.

3. Local & foreign male celebrity lookalike mo?
I don't want to look like anyone. One of my mom's friends was once looking at one of our souvenir programmes and asked, "Which are your children?" She pointed at us. Friend said, "He's really handsome..." pointing to me. Meaning if I were a boy, I'd be more handsome than either Quincy or Lucas. Panalo. So, I'll look like myself still.

4. height mo?
Not too tall. I'm one of those cute medium sized boys that girls can't resist.

5. talent mo?
Matinik ako sa chicks!!!! I'd probably still write. I'd probably make more pirouettes, hopefully seven.

6. sinong gf mo?
Joelle Jacinto. And I would love her so much.

7. skin complexion mo?
Creamy, with the tendency to get all peachy-reddish due to heat, embarrassment or overexertion. Joelle kinda digs that color in guys, now that she thinks about it.

8. gwapo, cute, fair?
I'd be more gwapo than cute. Like now.

9. career mo?
Timpani player. Assuming that if I were a guy, I have more coordination than I do as a girl. I don't like how this implies that there are some careers that men do that women can't. I know there are, like what woman would want to tweak breasts for a living? I guess if I had enough coordination, I'd also be a timpani player if I were a girl. But lacking the right coordination, I would say I would still be a writer. Also, ballet dancer and I'd feel so inferior to Lucas and Quincy. But I will find solace in the fact na mas gwapo ako sa kanila and I have such a dishy and extremely brilliant girlfriend who never gives me a hard time.

10. age ka magpapakasal?
Joelle doesn't want to get married so I'll humor her and let her string me around for the rest of her life.

11. built ng body mo?
I have wide shoulders. And a nice Angel Corella round ass.

12. formal, informal?
Not too much of either. Just right.

13. hair color?
black

14. style ng bag mo?
Backpacky or mailbag. Doesn't really matter, so long as it's blue.

15. usual get-up mo?
t-shirt and jeans, collared shirts and jeans (but bought in People Are People or G2000 because their men's collared shirts are REALLY nice), I'm pretty sure I'll have really nice colored shirts. And really nice sneakers.

16. sports aside from basketball?
I can't play basketball. I'll be a swimmer or a middle-distance runner. Yeah, I have endurance, baby.

17. nick mo?
Loverboy.

18. almost perfect sa physical mo?
Care to find out? *wink*

19. first step sa first day ng pagiging guy mo?
I'd stare at myself in the mirror for a while. Take pictures of my face and beautiful chest. Take my shirt off and walk around in front of people. I'm not saying I want to do that as a girl, but I was thinking being able to do that because I was a guy would probably be neat.

20. last step sa last day ng pagiging guy mo?
I'll be harassing Kitch to sleep with me till the end, which she'll pretend to go for because that's her nature, but I bet the weirdness of it - additionally, that I will turn back into a girl, her very homophobic friend, the next day - will creep her out. I'm not sure if I will sleep with Kitch if she does agree to sleep with me. I'm not really sure how I would feel about my homophobia if I were a guy and my homophobia would be nil because Kitch would be of the opposite sex. And then there are the moral issues - how will I still be friends with Pye if I do? Factor in the knowledge that Joelle, whom my heart belongs to, will never speak to me again because I slept with one of her best friends. Ah, so many considerations.

Yes, I'll be spending my last moment as a boy shaking my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post scares me, Jo.

:-)
Marga

joelle said...

aw c'mon, i had fun doing this!!!! :P i'm talking to marga of course hehe

Anonymous said...

haha, ok, ok. i guess i just can't imagine anything i would do as a man that i wouldn't do as a woman. EXCEPT sleep with a woman, of course. as for going topless, i'd be happy to do that onstage or in public in Europe. and all the rest like peeing standing up isn't worth the price of the operation.

marga