Friday, November 05, 2004

things to do

I made sure this time and checked that reg in UP has started, will go on till today, after which late reg is officially on until the sixteenth. They keep telling me, "Check the website, check the website..." as if it's common knowledge what the URL is, and when I called to ask if reg had started and what the URL was, my secretary friend from my department didn't know either because she said, "the UP website." I had to google it and came up with www.upd.edu.ph. You can check the class you wish to take on CRS, which stands for Computerized Registration System (this is the URL: http://crs.upd.edu.ph/). This is my class:

13927 Art Stud 299 MIJK
3.0 M 1:00p-4:00p lec CAL 202

It's the Research class. By its course number, you can tell that it's what comes right before the thesis, which is coded Art Stud 300. This sem, I want to take Research and Thesis at the same time. We'll see if whoever advises me this reg will agree.

I bought Lucas' laptop. Well, since he's my brother, he's giving me a really good installment plan. He says he only needs it for presentations to clients and will only borrow it from me in that event. But, he insists, I need it more as I have that new regular racket for Rhea and my thesis to write. I want to also be able to connect to the internet on it so that I can surf and chat during my ballet breaks but Lucas told me that WIFI is a hundred bucks an hour. Man, that's steep.

Anyway, I have a new very gorgeous laptop, I have extra work, I have schoolwork this semester. Additionally, I have ballet and my love to keep me warm. Even if shallow dorks live in my midst, I should be okay.

Oh, and my brother wants to drop by and say Hi!


All you jabronis out there, can you smeeeeell what Quincy is cooking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ngiyaaa!!!!! hahaha, panakot sa daga.

marga