Thursday, March 03, 2005

narcissus

I gained a little weight.

I blame my stay in Davao and the eat-all-you-can places they took us to. I've been on eat-all-you-can mode since Saturday. Now, I have a tummy. And it's not an imagined tummy. You know how you eat too much at lunch or dinner and your belly swells up because of all the food that went in? Well, that's what it's been like for me because I've been overeating like none of your business. Even when I got home, I'd overeat. Now, my stomach is a bit pudgy.

The rest of me is all gaunt still, so when I complain about my newfound fat to anybody, they're like, "You're anorexic!!!" No, no , you don't understand!!!

Anyway, I'm going to be more careful about going nuts at mealtimes. If I ever let myself go, it won't be for another twenty years. And maybe not even then.

No comments: