Tuesday, February 01, 2005

if only blogging paid the bills...

Unless you're squeamish about pretty homosexuals who say whatever they please, check this out. It's a weblog of a pretty homosexual who says whatever he pleases, but since he's so darn entertaining, lotsa people read his blog. And so people advertise on his blog and he makes money off it. Wow. I once wrote (in my last blog I think) that I wished I could be a professional blogger, just blog and get paid for it. Too bad I'm not an entertaining homosexual who says whatever I please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should solicit local advertisers. national bookstore, maybe?

joelle said...

Would they be interested in this blog though? Maybe if I wrote about books more? Or stop mentioning my fascination with Book Sale? Who is this anonymous poster by the way, Marga? :)