Friday, February 04, 2005

little something-nothings

What do you guys think has happened to me when I disappear like I did the last few days? Bursts of prolific creativity and then silence? Actually, nothing much has happened to me the last few days - nothing blog-worthy anyway. I could have blogged about:
  • my thesis
  • something irritating that happened in ballet the other day
  • why somebody so dissuaded about marriage as I had found myself so giddy last Saturday when Tasha looked at me in my Sala - Mantones de Manila costume and said, "Ate Joe, you look like you're in a wedding dress!"

However, I didn't because:

  • I think I'm only excited about my thesis every Monday after Research class and I feel I should get it kickstarted finally. A few days later, I'm not as passionate. It's not that I don't want to be passionate about my thesis but right now, I have other concerns. Knowing all this though, I've resolved to be more passionate about my thesis because I want it to rock. But to make it a blog entry? How boring.

  • That irritating thing in ballet is something I don't want to discuss actually. The only reason I put it in the list above was I wanted to blog the other day and I couldn't because I was so peeved at the thing that I couldn't think about anything else. And although it was so SOOOOO irritating, disappointing, embarassing, it's not something that deserves the blog space. I've actually gotten over it already, don't ask me what it is when you see me again.

-- In related news, despite that irritating thing, I love dancing. It's the best thing in my life. Well, one of.

  • I like the concept of spending the rest of my life with somebody. With a particular somebody. But it's too early to think about that, so I'm restraining myself, giggling helplessly instead while in a huge and pretty white dress with a train and many many petticoats. I don't really want to talk about how I'm so looking forward to being married. I don't. But I can post pictures of me in this dress if you want. (Can you say nutzoid?)

So a bunch of not blog-worthy posts makes one blog-worthy post? Yes, it looks like it. Next week, I look for worthier things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i want to see a picture.

marga

fran said...

in a vey non-romantic way, i think benoit has asked me to marry him. i mean it was always kind of assumed that we were getting there but for the first time i can remember, he looked over the thai noodle soup and asked me: what kind of food do you want to have at the wedding? i haven't had time to get properly nervous about this. but when i think about how shy he looked, i feel kinda warm and tingly. mew?