Monday, August 09, 2004

are you...

[pikon] very

[maarte] i'm OC about stuff, not necessarily maarte

[pihikan] yes, surprisingly

[malambing] very

[madaldal] haha, ako pa

[traydor] never

[k.j.] no, kaladkarin nga ako

[malandi] only when i have to be

[conservative] feeling ko yes, but people beg to differ

[lakwatsera/ro] i have wanderlust but i don't go out on lakwatsa

[o.a.] hahaha, yes, very o.a.

[blacksheep] all the time

[epal] si ate jacqui to ;P (sorry, private joke)

[papansin] before, it was to the point na ksp ako. try to have 3 exceptional siblings and not be
ksp. but i got over it. i'm very low profile now.

[bulgar magsalita] ay grabe, jacqui has to hold me down and tape my mouth

[pranka] when i'm naiinis, minsan.

[maharot] with sydney, hahahaha

[boring] sometimes. we're not perfect.

[liar] if hindi ako nagui-guilty, pwede

[faithful] ay, don't talk to me...

[palamura] my mouth should be washed with soap

[madalas mag self-pity] oh wow, that's me! especially today

[smoker] no

[lasengga/go] well, once you pop, you can't stop... i don't go drinking often though.

[weird] i nearly won "weirdest" in high school; kids can be so cruel, no?

[sexy] ay grabe, napaka ;P

[crush ng bayan] hindi naman ng bayan. but i do attract foreigners, teenagers and 4 year old
boys

[friendly] when i'm in the mood

[walang taste] sabi ni lucas wala, hahahahaha

[walang originality] i'm a diamond in the ruff

[mayabang] of course i am, jacinto ako eh

[antukin] at the inappropriate momemts. that's why coffee is my best friend

[lakas trip] all the time. vinnie used to ask me, "what are you on?"

[mababaw ang luha] recently, yes. i figured, it's better to just let go.

[love your neighbors] hindi eh

[sumbungan ng friends] ng siblings. i will always be on their side no matter what, and i know for
a fact that they will always be on mine.

[may prat] hahahaha prat!!!!

[tried vandalism] maybe once in high school. not too interested.

[late] i hate to be late but it happens. i don't like people waiting for me. my last few weeks of work, i was always late though.

[dork] i'm sure i have my moments.

[explorer] always. except pag madilim.

[always hungry] ay grabe, that's so me.

[lazy] for most things except ballet kasi nerd ako

[loveless] i will always have love in my heart :)

[talino] ahem.

[inggitera] hahaha, napaka

[gastadora] only on my siblings

[kuripot] no, si jacqui yon

[sabik] bastos

[tapos na] ay salamat

I snagged that from Friendster. I really don't feel Friendster anymore. Actually, today, I don't feel like blogging, either. I'm really feeling blah and I guess my recent blog drama is preventing me from writing about it. It's really not worthy of a post, it's just a weird, pervasive icky feeling. Please note though that my use of the word "pervasive" shows that I still have a sense of humor. I'll be okay.

1 comment:

L said...

[crush ng bayan] hindi naman ng bayan. but i do attract foreigners, teenagers and 4 year old boys - haha. boracay beauty