Thursday, August 05, 2004



You're One Hundred Years of Solitude!
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lonely and struggling, you've been around for a very long time. Conflict has filled most of your life and torn apart nearly everyone you know. Yet there is something majestic and even epic about your presence in the world. You love life all the more for having seen its decimation. After all, it takes a village.

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

I found this quiz from my college org's mailing list, quite apt as we were a literature org. I always thought I was magic realism, somehow. I'm not sure if I AM One Hundred Years of Solitude but I do have to agree that things have to take a bad turn before I see the value in what I have. And, of course, there's something nice about being "majestic."

5 comments:

L said...

i was "the lion, the witch and the wardrobe." hehe.

Anonymous said...

i love the lion, the witch and the wardrobe! :) wala lang. lola, we lost snowball :.( i miss her lots.

Anonymous said...

that was me pala, ehehe -sunkisser

Anonymous said...

Nawawala si Isnobol!?! Post pictures!! Call the security guard!!! Lost kitties can be found even after a month!!!

Isis

L said...

that's true. when mace went off, we still found her pa. i think she was missing for around a month. post pics, it might help :)