Tuesday, October 26, 2004

call me valmont

I am the Rake

A woman never quite feels desired and appreciated enough. She wants attention, but a man is too often distracted and unresponsive. The Rake is a great female fantasy-figure - when he desires a woman, brief though that moment may be, he will go to the ends of the earth for her. He may be disloyal, dishonest and amoral, but that only adds to his appeal. Stir a woman's repressed longings by adapting the Rake's mix of danger and pleasure.

Symbol: Fire. The Rake burns with a desire that enflames the woman he is seducing. It is extreme, uncontrollable and dangerous. The Rake may end in hell, but the flames surrounding him often make him seem that much more desirable to women.


What Type of Seducer are You?
created by polite_society


So how do I seem to men? I kinda like this, though. Extreme, uncontrollable and dangerous. Heheh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am a Charismatic seducer, hahah. I radiate intensity while remaining detached. Cool.

Marga