Friday, October 01, 2004

zen syrup can be anything you want it to be

Marga is amazed on my Tagboard that I have had this many men. I didn't have this many men. Some of them were just being admired from a distance. Some of them were just passing through. Strangely, they left some kind of mark. And that's what I'm writing about. For lack of things to write about.

Anyway, I'm taking a break from my kalandian. Here's some light fare I picked out of a pretty chipper blog:

1. FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS...
bacon and garlic rice, though I can eat bacon and garlic rice morning, noon, night, midnight, middle of the day...

2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES...
toss up between West Side Story and Jesus Christ Superstar

3. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL...
math and anything with numbers and counting and equating

4. SPEND MY LEISURE TIME...
interneting away -- yeah!!!

5. WORST SMELL?
dead rat

6. IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD,WHAT WOULD IT BE?....
I never thought about it. Give me a sec.

7. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
laundry, sweeping the floor and scrubbing the bathroom with Domex

8. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF BECOMING A...
veterinarian - me too!!! I also dreamed of inventing a house that can float in the sky and I lived there.

9. FAVORITE COLOR/s?
blue, olive green, brick red, khaki

10.FAVORITE PERFORMER(S)?
Waya Gallardo! And the rare performance of the Waya Gallardo-Jenny Lim tag team. And Angel Corella of course. I'd put Marga, but it's never a performance, because that's just how she is really.... ;P

12. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE
... I really believe I wouldn't have done anything differently

13. THREE THINGS I CAN'T FORGET BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL?....
signpen, wallet, cellphone

14. FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRSTSALARY...
food ata. Typical.

15. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS....
a crazy mom/lola with a beautiful family - aaawww!!! that's beautiful :)
I guess I just would like to be remembered fondly.

16. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE,WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK?
of course

17. SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
fried rice. how kulelat. steamed chicken. and russian tea cakes and chocolate crinkles, but I don't make cookies anymore.

18. PRESENT CRUSH?
secret.

19. FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
these days, in front of the computer

20. BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
sigh, you're talking to miss do we have to go shopping?

21. DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
if they star my favorite performer Waya Gallardo! But I'm wary of those plays they present in UP. Depende talaga.

22. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?
it used to be the garden, but I can't hang out there because the latero guys are working on Lucas' car. So, it'll have to be in front of the computer.

23. BEST GIFT YOU'VE RECEIVED?
Lucas' birthday gift that was an electric water heater. So I said to Lucas.

24. WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
a huge teddy bear from an ex after I told him I didn't like how boyfriends give their girlfriends teddy bears. Labo.

25. GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT?
zen syrup

26. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST QUALITY OF THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TOYOU?
I took this off the blog of a beautiful, talented friend, who sees life in a most unique way and I wish I could see a little bit of life through her eyes, para shwak.

27. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAILTHIS TO, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO REPLY?Joelle! - reply naman ako diba. Ayoko magpahiya ng beautiful friend. :) I have no idea if this will catch on from my blog, though.

28. ANONG ORAS NA?:
1:30 pm

29. ANO SA KEYBOARD ANG PARATI MONGNAPIPINDOT
\ because it's right beside enter

30. WHICH DO YOU PREFER;YAHOO OR HOTMAIL:
yahoo

31. LEFT OR RIGHT:
right, but pirouettes on the left, i'm more centered somehow

32. BLACK OR WHITE:
black, but I like white too. Just not together, I guess.

33. BLACK OR BLUE PEN:
Blue

34. SANDALS OR SHOES:
sandals

35. COLGATE OR HAPPEE:
Colgate. Who the fuck would choose happee? - Happee users, I guess, hahaha

36.CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON & FORK?
chopsticks if I'm eating Japanese or Chinese food.

38. ROBOCOP OR RAMBO:
Robocop

39. JOLLIBEE OR MCDO:
Depends on what I feel like eating.

40. COKE OR PEPSI:
Coke!

41. SAN MIG LIGHT, LONE STAR LIGHT OR REDHORSE:
San Mig Light, but I don't drink anymore.

42. HOPE OR CAMEL (na yosi):
Don't smoke. duh. na yosi---what else would it be kaya no? - another trait I love about the person I stole this from :)

43. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO:
It was a family talk - Daddy, Mommy, Jacqui

44. LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
secret. (kadiri, hahahahahaha)

45. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH:
secret uli, hahahahahahaha

46. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
myself, talking to Daddy, but he didn't make me cry, iyakin lang ako.

47. THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
Last night.

48. SOMEONE TO BE WITH:
The question doesn't really make sense, but -- point. I'll keep this one to myself, too.

49. YOU SEE ME ALWAYS...
giggling my head off.

50. FAVORITE CHOCOLATEs:
white. I love vanilla. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee ;)
-Lala

Anonymous said...

what the hell is zen syrup?

Marga