Thursday, September 02, 2004

dream maker, you heartbreaker...


Morpheus

You're like the Greek God Morpheus, of dreams. Believing there is something bigger out there, and often lost in thought. You're imaginative and smart - not always a leader, but usually the one who came up with the plan. You often ask, What if... and long to get out of the darkness and through the window.

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

I think if I wasn't so depressed and trying to be all zen and shit, I probably would have turned out to be another god. Or, preferably, goddess. Though I doubt I would have become Athena; to get to be her, you had to answer a lot of "I hang out at the library" and "I love education!" options. Duh.

Excuse the vapidity, I'm trying to distract myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess what, I'm Nemesis! Hot, sexy and powerful daw! You know I did a quiz like this before pero for women talaga, so goddesses only. And the results were in percentages, 40% Athena, 20% Eros, like that. I think I did have Athena and Eros, and a bit of Persephone.

But hey, Nemesis works.

Marga