Friday, September 10, 2004

my own maroon 5 video, scene one

It's around thirty or so minutes before the gig. We sit at the top of the stairs, watching the excited kids arrive, all dressed up in their best moshable threads, counting their money to buy tickets to this special concert. We have our tickets - as members of the press that their manager likes, we get them free.

Then, she arrives. She is beautiful, stunning even. She ignores me as she pushes past the glass doors. It seems she needs more complimentary tickets than the ones she received. I ignore her and laugh with my friends.

Soon, he comes out from inside the still closed venue. She had been waiting for him; she immediately rushes to him and tells him her dilemma. Then, as she's talking to him, he sees me. And he slowly smiles.

But she realizes that he is no longer listening to her and turns to look at what he is smiling at. As soon as she sees me, her face changes. And she screams (as quietly as she can) at him; he jumps guiltily and he hastily leads her away. She looks at me, hate on her face. I sigh and look down at my camera and pretend it needs adjusting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why come this is big font bigla?

Lala

joelle said...

i got oc about the top of my blog looking different when the page comes on. less oc when i scroll down. hence...

hi la! :)